Maxwell Water Supply Corporation took advantage of government loans and grants in order to provide safe, reliable, and competitively priced, potable water for homes, ranches, farms and businesses in the rural areas. In most cases it was not profitable or just too far for cities to run water lines to the locations we serve today.
Maxwell services approximately 1,700 Members and we are growing stronger each year. We have a vision and are planning far into the future. Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with your water needs.
We are located at 216 Main Street, Maxwell, TX.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A temporary change has been made to the treatment process to improve the quality of water being served to our customers. Some taste and odor changes may briefly occur, but there are no associated health risks. If you have any questions you may contact Justin Ivicic at 512-357-6253.
WATER RATE INCREASE EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2018!
To report leaks, low water pressure, or problems with water service please call 512-357-6253.
2018 Water Rate Increase Notice
May 2018 Agenda
2016 Consumer Confidence Report
Maxwell WSC News
- Maxwell WSC earns high marks during 2014 triennial Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Comprehensive Compliance Inspection - receives no violations, plus a few compliments from the TCEQ!
- Edwards Aquifer Authority awards $51,300 water conservation grant to Maxwell WSC.
- SAMCO completes system-wide leak detection project of Maxwell WSC’s entire 65 square mile service area.
- Maxwell WSC builds formal, in-house Cross-Connection Control program to further protect our drinking water.
- Maxwell WSC to provide water service to Saddlebrook Phase 3 (now under construction) on Harris Hill Road.